CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Sadie

Big news! Jason finally caved and let me get a puppy!! :) She's not here yet, but Sadie is coming in 2 weeks. She is a 7 week old Maltese/Shih tzu mix, and she is adorable! She will only be 7 pounds full grown....perfect for us. I found her from a breeder in Nebraska, and we are picking her up on our way home from Indiana. Since this is my first puppy that I have to train, we think it would be cool to train her to use a litter box since she is so small. If you have done this, or know anyone who has, I would love advice!

So other than trying to get our house and lives ready for Sadie, nothing else new is going on with us. Jason's birthday is Wednesday and he wants to go to Dave & Busters.....which means we'll probably be there for HOURS Wednesday night! We are excited to go back to Indiana next week, and I have a busy week of work ahead of me. Should make the time go fast!

1 comments:

Kindra said...

Make sure you stock up on plenty of coca-cola for her :)