I was thinking about my "random" list and decided I would add a few more things. Only this time, the things listed below are a list of qualities I wish people thought about me. Yes, this is a different approach, but hey! This is my blog, I can do what I want! :)
1. I am unselfish and put others' needs before my own.
2. I am a downright wonderful cook.
3. I have a big heart, and am easy to talk to.
4. I will be an amazing mother someday.
5. I have a giving spirit, and love to accomplish small acts of kindness.
It's difficult to look at myself and wonder if these are qualities that people see in me. Do I really want to know the answer? While there are of course many other things that I strive to be, these 5 were the first to pop into my head. I want my life to have an impact on others not just because I'm fun and outgoing and friendly, but because I served those who needed it the most, because I made a difference in someones life today that might impact their tomorrow. That's what really matters, I think. So I guess I'll just keep trying.
0 comments:
Post a Comment