Yes, it's true! It started snowing last night and today we woke up to the ground completely covered with the possibility of snowmen and snow angels! I, for one, love the storm that is unleashing upon us; however I was not entirely thrilled that our garage door decided to come off the tracks Monday night, leaving our cars buried in the street. There are worse things, I am sure of it.
So far today, I think we've gotten about 4" with the possibility of 1o more! It's really coming down out there. I was actually out shoveling the sidewalk when a friendly neighbor came by and said "Let me get that, I have a snow-blower." My response? As much as I enjoy shoveling, I mean, who doesn't, (ha!) I quickly blurted out "That would be awesome, thank you so much!" I am in no way the strong, feminist type who has too much pride to let a kindly gentleman remove the snow in front of my house! :) So a big THANK YOU to Anne's father who just made my day!
Jason is on his way home from work, only to go back tonight and run the evening shift. Snow always makes his job more difficult, and it continues to confuse me as to why. I understand being "cautious" when the roads are icy and snowy, but when people completely lose the ability to drive when there is snow on the ground I have to say it makes me lose my mind! That is all I will say about that, if I keep going I will make myself angry for no reason...just breathe, D! haha
If only the garage door repairman would get here, I could then go outside and check things out! And maybe I will just make a snowman.
0 comments:
Post a Comment