CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Recently

It's been awhile. A long while. Here are some updates:

*Jase and I spent 2 weeks in Indiana for Christmas and a wedding, both of which were wonderful. It was absolutely awesome to spend time with family and friends. Sad to say goodbye, that never gets easy.

*I am almost done with my massage therapy program, only 7 weeks left. I really enjoy giving massage, seeing the positive benefits that it gives people makes it really worth it. I like knowing I am helping making a difference for someone through therapeutic touch. I have made some really great friends in my program, and know that lifelong relationships have been made possible because of it.

*Like usual, Jason is busy working on Jimmy John's "stuff," most recently the development of our second store. He is in the process of working out the lease, something that takes much longer than you might think. He does a great job of juggling all of his responsibilities without much stress; maybe he's just learned how to hide it from me so I don't wOrRy... as we all know I like to do so much.

*We've heard some amazing news that our friends Jordan & Jamie are moving less than 10 minutes from us at the beginning of March. We couldn't be more excited for them to get here so we have some friends from "home" to spend time with! Jamie and I spent alot of time together when we were very young, our dad's hunted together and we were born just 10 days apart. We have a friendship that has no trouble picking up where it was left off everytime we get together. Those friendships are the best, I think.

*We are very proud and encouraged by our best friends Jeremy & Nicole as they left a week ago to spend 9 months in Kenya doing missions at an orphanage. We were able to spend a good amount of time with them in December while we were in IN, and although sad that we won't see them for awhile, we couldn't be more sure that they have faitfully decided to follow God's amazing plan to take them halfway around the world. We love you guys!

It seems like everyday I am given new blessings and opportunities, and I couldn't be more thankful. God shows his grace in crazy ways, through things like the beautiful mountains and warm sun, to healing broken relationships that I wasn't sure could even be mended. I am encouraged because of these things, and know that there is more to come!

1 comments:

Michelle Marshall said...

Wow, a 2nd store!? I am so proud of you and Jason! Mike just said that if you need any help we'll move in a heartbeat :).
Your blog brings a smile to my face from the news of all your accomplishments, but most of all the happiness that you're feeling. I think of you often, please don't forget that.