This is by far the most exciting time of year! And by this I mean the hope of Summer is just around the corner. Summer is my favorite season of all, and the warm days of Spring get my mind so ready for those smoldering hot days of Summer! If you ignore the fact that our weekend weather was terrible (a good ten inches of snowy, slushy, get your jeans wet and your hair ruined rain) you will see that Denver is known for its sunshiny days like today. Days where I wake up to sun coming through the slats of the shades, and looking forward to taking Sadie outside just to see how warm it is. Days when I think and think all day to decide what to make for dinner that we could eat outside on our cute little green umbrella-ed table. These are the best days. Especially if you consider my great morning which included a cardio class at the gym followed by lunch and shopping for hair products with a great friend at an exclusive place shop-able only by those who have a coveted cosmetologist license in the State of Colorado (or those with a friend who does). :)
So as I sit here, my chicken is broiling for some yummy chicken enchiladas for a "picnic" dinner outside with Jamie and Jordan tonight (and I would be mistaken if I forgot to add our adorable little dogs to the mix, who happen to be best friends and completely obsessed with each other). The weather is a wonderful 66* and our landscape lights hung on the fence ready for many a meal in the backyard. Life is beautiful!
I am making 2 new goals as of last week. Here they are:
1. Work out at LEAST 3 times a week
2. Come up with new ideas for dinner, so I can continue to enjoy cooking more and more (those of you who know me well probably realize that I'm not the biggest fan...Rachel Ray is trying to help me!
Feel free to bug me and ask me how these things are going...I need the accountability. But, so far so good.
I have uploaded some recent pictures of activities at the Rupp house...
Enjoy your week! I know I will :)
Night Vision
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment